- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Home >> INTERNET
The laboratory for Internet is placed in an air-conditioned, light room, where lab hand-on exercises are carried out on PCs. There are 29 workplaces in total, 28 workplaces for students and one workplace for the instructor. One student uses one computer during exercises. PCs are connected in a server-managed LAN and each group of students has its own user account to subscribe on the network before they start working.
Depending on the course, students use different programs installed on computers to do hands-on lab exercises.
The laboratory for Computer Networks course is equipped with cutting-edge technology facilities containing 6 routers, 3 switches and 12 computers. The lab is designed to meet the standards of high quality instruction.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School