- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Home >> PRACTICAL TRAINING
The aim of Practical Training course is to train students to work on termination of optical and copper connectors and cables, to train them to prepare modules, switches, patch-panels, and to perform all different types of cable connections.
First, the instructors present the syllabus in practice and afterwards each student gets a particular practical assignment which he completes individually, constantly monitored by the instructor.
In the first phase of lab practical training, students are acquainted with the tools which are used for termination i.e. preparation of all sorts of optical and copper cables, as well as for preparation of all types of optical connectors and copper cable modules. Working with tools is carried out under the constant supervision of the instructor.
Having been trained to prepare cables and connectors, students are trained to connect optical fibers in three ways: through connectors, mechanical splices and, finally, using a device for optical fiber termination by fusion or welding – a splicer, which is also an integral part of lab facilities.
The lab contains FUJICURA FCM50s fusion splicer, which is the market leader in our country and the region.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School