- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Mission and purpose of ICT COLLEGE
Home >> Mission and purpose of ICT COLLEGE
The mission of ICT College is to educate and train top-quality engineers who can work in high-end systems based on contemporary achievements in the field of information and communication technologies.
The purpose of ICT College. The ICT College, in accordance with its development plans as a future highly professional institution, is heading towards the integration into a unique European education system. The purpose of the ICT College is to teach the experts who will be able to perform the jobs related to highly professional and practical experience in the fields of science studied at the ICT College.
With their knowledge and efforts, students and teachers will be capable of both participating in professional and scientific-research projects and acquiring new knowledge necessary for cooperation with business community and advancement of their personal environment. The teaching process based on modern scientific trends, together with the partnership with business organisations, are a guarantee of the profit which will be invested into equipment and the professional advancement of the teaching staff, in order to ensure the continuity in development and persistant advancement of ICT College.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School