- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Home >> CISCO LAB
Computer Networks lab is equipped with the state-of-the-art facilities containing:
• 12 Cisco routers (4x 2620, 2x 2621, 6x 2811)
• 12 Cisco switches (6x 2950, 6x 2960)
• 10 Cisco IP telephones (6x 7906, 4x 7940)
• 18 workplaces with 18 high-end computers
Lab is designed to meet the standards of high quality instruction.
Computer Networks lab has full equipment for cabling LANs and measuring features of cabled networks.
Lab has 8 Link Runner instruments used for basic copper cable testing: cable length measurement, wiremap check, marking cables after cabling, the possibility of communicating over the network, existence of DHCP server and measurement of activity in LAN.
The most important measuring instrument is DTX LT 120 Cable Analyzer which is used for automatic measuring of all parameters defined by the standards for every single cable in a cabled network and for defining cable categories, providing the option of getting the measurement results for every single measured parameter.
Routers and switches are placed in cabinets with a patch panel which terminates the horizontal cabling within the lab. This enables students to work in real conditions:
• connecting LANs
• adjusting parameters of terminal network devices
• configuring switches
• interconnecting LANs
• configuring a router.
The lab is also used for carrying out hand-on lab exercises within IP Telephony course. Students use Open source software packet Asterisk, as well as Cisco software equipment.
Besides regular teaching classes, the lab is used for Cisco CCNA course, which is realized at the ICT College.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School