- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Microsoft IT Academy
Home >> Microsoft IT Academy
MICROSOFT IT ACADEMY
The ICT College of Vocational Studies has been the subscriber to Microsoft MSDNAA program (Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance) for years, which has enabled all faculty staff and students with active status to use licensed software of this company completely free of charge.
The ICT College has fulfilled the conditions to become a member of Microsoft IT Academy program, i.e. to become an authorized Microsoft training center.
This global program is designed for academic institutions and academic environment, which provides the ICT College with the opportunity to pursue and use high-end technologies for our teaching staff and students.
Read more about MSDNAA and Microsoft IT Academy programs at:
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School