- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
ABOUT THE ACADEMY
Home >> ABOUT THE ACADEMY
Cisco Networking Academy is an education program in the field of network technologies. The aim of this program is to teach students how to design, build and troubleshoot small and medium-sized enterprise branch networks. Networking Academy offers a wide range of knowledge in IT world related to network technologies, which provides students with an increased access to career and economic opportunities in this area. Experienced Cisco instructors, besides necessary knowledge, offer their students the confidence which is highly valued in IT world. The curriculum provides both theory and practical training on contemporary network devices.
Cisco Networking Academy is primarily directed towards:
• Students who wish to broaden their knowledge and acquire more experience in the field of computer networks than it is offered within existing education system.
• Persons who wish to qualify for another workplace; upon completion of Cisco Networking Academy, they should be able to design, build and troubleshoot computer networks in schools, faculties and big and small-sized businesses in virtually every type of industry.
• Companies which need the fastest and easiest way of education provided by experts in network technologies.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School