- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
Home >> Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
On Wednesday, October 16, 2013, the promotion of the project “Marketplace of Ideas” was held in the premises of the ICT College. Our students took the opportunity to get acquainted with the project assignments given by some successful companies – ICT Net Cluster members. Furthermore, students were presented the syllabi of the training courses available free of charge upon completion of practical training which aim at preparing students for their first activity in the market!
Project assignments refer to the fields of programming, marketing and public relations. Particularly interested were the offers of those companies that welcome and award the ideas. All assignments can be realized individually or in groups.
Besides practical training for students, the training courses arranged for the upcoming period were announced as well.
For more information about the project see www.marketplaceofideas.rs
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School