- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
Home >> School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
ICT College celebrated 40 years of graduate education. The major ceremony was held on October 23rd 2014 in the cultural center ‘Vuk Karadzic’ in presence of numerous guests, associates and friends from different branches of economy and other educational istitutions. We were especially proud to welcome our alumni and current students, our dearest guests.
The director of ICT College, Professor Aleksandar Sugaris, PhD, in his opening speech presented the development of the School through four decades, highlighting the fact that ICT College has become an open, flexible and modern higher education institution aimed at meeting educational, professional as well as developmental needs of both economy and society.
The guests were also welcomed by the first director of the School, retired professor Nikola Djordjevic, MSc, who reminded us of the beginnings of the School. He compared the working conditions in the first two decades with today’s up-to-date lab equipment, new study programmes and a significantly larger number of teaching staff and students.
The best students of all years of studies, in all three undergraduate study programmes, were rewarded with books: Radojičić Nikola, Mitrović Aleksandar, Sarajlić Irena, Petrović Miloš, Radojković Filip, Đurković Milica, Supić Ivana, Pecić Filip and Dokić Dušanka.
Professor Slavik Jablan, PhD, spoke about the participation of ICT College in TEMPUS project “Visual Mathematics” which was successfully carried out in the period from 2012 to 2014. Professor Jablan also presented the interactive programme in the field of knot theory posted on the school’s portal webMathematica.
On behalf of Students Parliament, Nataša Jovanović spoke about school activities.
Tanja Ilić presented the successful work of ICT magazine, which was founded by students, together with the significant support provided by School’s management and teachers. Within a year of its work, this electronic magazine attracted a large number of visitors and associates from our school and other educational institutions and accomplished great success.
For the great engagement and contribution to the development of magazine from its beginnings, Tamara Đorđević, one of the editors, was rewarded with a book. She continued working for the magazine as an associate even upon completion of her specialist studies.
The representatives of coworkers/associates from different industries – Post of Serbia, NES Communications Ltd. Belgrade, TeleTrader, Ltd. Belgrade, spoke about their experiences and impressions in their longlasting cooperation with ICT College, and about professional competences of our students who work in their companies.
‘Glas ne Žice’ band, conducted by Bojana Radivojević, enriched our celebration with its refined music performance.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School