- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Home >> Studies >> Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007 >> Medical Informatics
The aim of the study programme of Medical Informatics is to train students to successfully perform jobs in the field of medical informatics. The syllabus is prepared in accordance with the standards of International Medical Informatics Association – IMIA. Students acquire basic knowledge in the fields of medical informatics and instrumentation, software development, computer networks and the Internet, databases and other up-to-date fields of computer engineering.
Upon completion of the instruction and practical training, graduated students are ready to perform jobs in system and network administration, database design, medical software development, maintenance of medical equipment.
Curriculum and syllabus of the study programme of Medical Informatics were approved in 2004.
Syllabi of courses refer to:
- Medical signal and image processing (ECG, EMG, EEG, MR imaging, radiology imaging, images of histopathology samples)
- Information systems in medicine, which are expected to be introduced in health care institutions in the near future
- System and network administration
Students’ practical training is realized in:
- computer labs in the School
- laboratories of the Military Academy of Medicine, which cooperates with the School in the area related to medical courses.
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School