- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Slavik Jablan, Ph.D
title: professor of vocational studies
Defended his Ph.D. thesis at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, mentored by Professor Neda Bokan, Ph.D.
Defended his M.Sc. dissertation at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, mentored by Professor Dragomir Lopandić, Ph.D.
Graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Department of Mathematics, Major in Theoretical Mathematics.
ICT College of Vocational Studies, Belgrade (2005-today).
Technical PTT College, Belgrade (1999-2005);
Southwestern College, Winfield, USA (Visiting Professor, 2001);
Associate Professor 1989-1994; Full Professor 1995-1999;
Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Mathematics, Niš (Assistant Professor 1984-1989);
Pedagogical Academy for Pre-school Teachers, Belgrade (1981-1984, Professor);
Educational PTT Center, Belgrade (1977-1981, Professor);
- Sports achievements of our students
- Presentation of Master study programme of the University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustad of Medical Informatics
- School Celebrated 40 Years of Graduate Education
- Certified Course for Specialists -"Advanced Techniques for Investor Protection in IT Industry"
- Promotion of the project Marketplace of Ideas
- TEMPUS – our students and teachers in the summer school in Hungary
- Diploma Awards Ceremony
- A visit to Cisco Systems Office in Belgrade
- A lecture entitled "Project of implementation of ATMs in the Post of Serbia" held in the School