- About us
- About us
- Professional Advancement
- Professional Courses
- Academic Council
- The Council of ICT College
- Teaching Staff
- Director’s foreword
- Accreditation 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Curriculum 2012
- Undergraduate Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Specialist Vocational Studies - Accreditation 2007
- Organization of Studies - Trimesters
- Level of Education and Titles
Slavik Jablan, Ph.D
title: professor of vocational studies
Defended his Ph.D. thesis at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, mentored by Professor Neda Bokan, Ph.D.
Defended his M.Sc. dissertation at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, mentored by Professor Dragomir Lopandić, Ph.D.
Graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, Department of Mathematics, Major in Theoretical Mathematics.
ICT College of Vocational Studies, Belgrade (2005-today).
Technical PTT College, Belgrade (1999-2005);
Southwestern College, Winfield, USA (Visiting Professor, 2001);
Associate Professor 1989-1994; Full Professor 1995-1999;
Faculty of Philosophy, Department of Mathematics, Niš (Assistant Professor 1984-1989);
Pedagogical Academy for Pre-school Teachers, Belgrade (1981-1984, Professor);
Educational PTT Center, Belgrade (1977-1981, Professor);