Ana Anokić, PhD
- Title: senior lecturer
Defended her Ph.D. thesis entitled “Mathematical Models and Solution Methods for the Novel Vehicle Scheduling Problem for Optimizing the Transport of Agricultural Raw Materials” at the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, mentored by Professor Zorica Stanimirović, Ph.D.
Graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics, University of Belgrade, in 2003.
2021 – today: Academy of Technical and Art Applied Studies (ATUSS), Belgrade, School of Information and Communication Technologies, senior lecturer
2018 - 2021: Educational system “Crnjanski”, teacher of mathematics in International programs: Cambridge and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP)
2004-2017: Faculty of Agriculture, University of Belgrade, position of: junior teaching assistant (2004-2008), assistant (2008-2015) and associate without associate title (2015-2017). During this period, she was preforming computational exercises on subjects: Operational research and Statistics at Undergraduate studies and Mathematical-statistical methods 1 at Master Degree studies.
Professional Development and Affiliations
2020 - elected in the scientific title Scientific associate, initiated by the Mathematical Institute of Serbian Academy of Science and Arts
Papers in international journals with impact factor:
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, T. Davidović, Đ . Stakić, Variable neighborhood search based approaches to a vehicle scheduling problem in agriculture, International Transactions in Operational Research (2020), 27 (1), pp. 26-56
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, Đ . Stakić, T. Davidović, Metaheuristic approaches to a vehicle scheduling problem in sugar beet transportation, Operational Research (2019), pp. 1-33. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12351-019-00495-z
- S. Janković Šoja , A. Anokić, D. Bucalo, R. Maletić, Ranking EU Countries According to Their Level of Success in Achieving the Objectives of the Sustainable Development Strategy, Sustainability (2016), Vol. 8(4), No. 306
Papers in national journals:
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, Đ . Stakić, T. Davidović,, General Variable Neighborhood Search for Scheduling Heterogeneous Vehicles in Agriculture, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 11328 (2019), Chapter 11, pp. 125-140
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, Đ . Stakić, T. Davidović,, Variable neighborhood search for optimizing the transportation of agricultural raw materials, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 58 (2017), pp. 135-142
- D. Orović, I. Ljubanović -Ralević, A. Anokić, Assessment of Business Efficiency of Agricultural Holdings with Different Productions, Economics of Agriculture (2015), Vol. 3, 2015, pp. 781-799
- A. Anokić, Variable Neighborhood Search for Vehicle Scheduling Problem Considering the Transport of Agricultural Raw Materials, The IPSI BgD Transactions In Internet Research (2017) Vol.13, No 1, pp. 28-37.
- I. Ljubanović-Ralević, A. Anokić, Z. Rajić, Technological and Technical Changes of agricultural Production in Serbia, Agriculture & Forestry, Vol. 59, Issue 4, 2013, pp. 95-105.
Papers from international conferences:
- A. Anokić, Đ . Stakić, Đ. Moravčević, V. Zarić, “Modelling and Optimization of the Real-life Crop Rotation Problem in Serbia”, Proceedings of the XIV Balkan Conference on Operational Research (Hybrid BALCOR 2020), Thessaloniki, Greece, 30 September-03 October 2020, pp. 60-64.
- Đ . Stakić, A. Anokić, R. Jovanović, “Comparison of Different Grasp Algorithms for the Heterogeneous Vector Bin Packing Problem”, 2019 China-Qatar International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Applications to Intelligent Manufacturing, 1-4 January 2019, Doha, Quatar pp. 63-70, DOI: 10.1109/AIAIM.2019.8632779
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, T. Davidović, Đ . Stakić, “Vehicle Scheduling Problem in Sugar Beet Transportation: A General Variable Neighborhood Search Approach”, Balkan Conference on Operational Research, Belgrade, 25-28. May 2018, pp. 125-132.
- N. Lakić, M. Krivokapić, A. Anokić, “The Evaluation of Meat Consumption Based on Different Models of the Matrix of Growth”, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies in Agriculture, Food and Environment (HAICTA 2015), September 17-20, 2015, Kavala, Greece, Vol. 1498, urn:nbn:de:0074-1498-7, pp. 661-671.
- A. Anokić, I. Ljubanović-Ralević, “The Analysis of Technical and Technological Efficiency of Municipalities of the Danube Region”, Thematic Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in Terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic Goals Realization within the Danube Region, Topola-Serbia, December 5-7, 2013, pp. 71-88.
- M. Krivokapić, A. Anokić, “Analysis of Production Dynamics for the Most Important Crops in the Municipalities of the Danube Region”, Thematic Proceedings of the International Scientific Meeting: Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development in Terms of the Republic of Serbia strategic Goals Realization within the Danube Region, Tara-Serbia, December 6-8, 2012, pp. 452- 468.
Papers from national conferences:
- Đ. Stakić, A. Anokić, M. Živković, R. Rajković, “Rešavanje problema pakovanja paketa u kontejnere uz ograničenja mase i zapremine metodom VNS”, Zbornik radova XLV simpozijuma o operacionim istraivanjima, Zlatibor, septembar 2018, str. 112-117.
- A. Anokić, Z. Stanimirović, Đ . Stakić, T. Davidović, “Problem raspoređivanja vozila pri optimizaciji troškova transporta poljoprivrednih sirovina”, Zbornik radova VII simozijuma ”Matematika i primene”, održanog u Beogradu, 4. i 5. novembra 2016, str. 49-60.
- A. Anokić, “MILP Model for Vehicle Scheduling Problem Considering the Transport of Agricultural Raw Materials”, Proceedings of the XLII International Symposium on Operations Research, Silver Lake Resort, Serbia, 15-18. September 2015, pp. 340-343.
- A. Anokić, M. Krivokapić, S. Janković Šoja, “Matrice razvoja zemalja Evropske unije kroz kretanje bdp po regionima”, Zbornik radova sa XL Simpozijuma o operacionim istraživanjima, Zlatibor, 8-12. septembar 2013, str. 17-22.
- N. Lakić, M. Krivokapić, A. Anokić, “Struktura studenata agroekonomskog odseka na bazi matičnih knjiga”, Tematski zbornik međunarodnog simpozijuma ”Agroekonomska nauka i struka u tranziciji obrazovanja i agroprivrede”, Beograd, 2009, str. 151-160.
2010-2013: TEMPUS MAS - Master program in applied statistics (JP 511140- 2010)