Valentina Malešević, MSc
Received master's degree from the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade in 2004 in the field of Tourism Management with the topic "Strategic aspects of the development of tourism in Deliblato sands"
Graduated from the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade in 1987.
From 2021 – today - Acting Head of Department School of Information and Communication Technologies and lecturer of Communication Models and economic groups of subjects in undergraduate studies
From 2007 - 2021- Lecturer -School of Vocational Studies for Information and Communication Technologies, lecturer of Communication Models and economic groups of subjects in undergraduate studies.
From 2004 to 2007 – Principal of the First School of Economics in Belgrade;
From 1993 to 2004 - Professor of the economic group of subjects at the First School of Economics in Belgrade;
From 1990 - 1991 - Marketing Manager on the project Urban Systems E-94 in the Municipality of Alibunar;
From 1987 to 1993 - Professor of the economic group of subjects at the School of Economics in Alibunar;
Professional Development and Affiliations
- In 2017, participated in the regional coaching conference "Hands on" Erickson International and Atrija group, Belgrade.
- In 2015, it participated in the regional coaching conference "Play a World Game" Erickson International and Atrija group, Belgrade.
- In 2014, participated in the "Coaching Unlimited" Workshop at the NLP Institute in Belgrade.
- In 2014, participated in the Influental Presentations Workshop at the NLP Institute in Belgrade.
- In 2012, graduated from the Coaching Business Academy at the NLP Institute in Belgrade, according to quality standards and the ECA (European Coaching Association) code of ethics, and holds the title of NLP Business House.
- 2011. Participated in the Workshop "Social Panorama" NLP Institute in Belgrade.
- 2011. Participation in the conference "Organizational Culture in Serbia" Human Synergistics Serbia.
- 2011 Completed the Master Business of NLP at the Institute for NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) in Belgrade a ccording to the quality standards of the International Association for NLP (IANLP) and received the title of NLP Master.
- She has attended numerous professional seminars, of which she singles out:
- Training seminar-training Actively oriented methods in vocational education, 90 hours. 2002. Organizers: RS Ministry of Education and Sports and the German government organization GTC.
- Seminar: Management in Education. Organized by the Institute for the Evaluation of the Quality of Education, 2005.
- Seminar: Professional regulations in accounting. Organized by the Association of Accountants and Auditors of Serbia, 2005.
- Seminar: Financial Management in Education. Organizer Gordikom - Society for Engineering and Education, 2007
- In 1992, she passed the professional exam for the title of teacher of the economic group of subjects.
Papers in international journals:
- Малешевић В. N. Kojić, A. Savić, “Market Segmentation and Targeting Based On Artificial Intelligence&rdquo, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue 12, pp. 13461-13477, December 2014. ISSN: 2278 – 8875, doi: 10.15662/ijareeie.2014.0312002.
Papers in national journals:
- Malešević V. " New Management Paradigm: From Commitment to Innovation and Sustainable Competitive Advantage "Journal" Management "No. 57, December 2010 Published by the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade.
Papers from international conferences:
- V. Malešević, A.Slavkovic, S.Kostic, N.Slavkovic, G.Zajic, "The Impact of the Next Financial Crisis on Equities and Cryptocurrencies", International Conference on Business & Economics - ICBE 2019, pp 6-8, ISBN 978-93-5396-259-3, 28-29 December 2019, London, United Kingdom. (Nagrada za najbolji rad na Konferenciji).
- G.Zajic, N.Slavkovic, M.Bjelica, A.Slavkovic, S.Kostic, V. Malešević, "Road Surface Degradation as a Main Decision-Making Problem in Autonomous Driving Process", International Conference on IT & Computer Science - ICITCS 2019, pp 45-49, ISBN 978-93-5396-259-3, 28-29 December 2019, London, United Kingdom. (Nagrada za najbolji rad na Konferenciji).
- V. Malešević, N. Kojić, A. Savić, “Meta programs as a function of effective market targeting”, Symorg, Zlatibor 5-9. June, 2012. Serbia.
Papers from national conferences:
- Malešević V. "Coaching-a new role of managers" Symopis 2011. XXXVIII Conference of Operations Research, area: management. Collection of works. Faculty of Economics Belgrade.2011. ISSN: 978-86-403-1168-7.
- Malešević V. "Management Incentive Programs: Creative Ways to Increase Productivity and Employee Commitment", XII International Symposium SymOrg, "Knowledge Management and Organizational Science", Proceedings, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, 2010.
- Malešević V. "Incentive travel as a part of MICE tourism and motivational tool of management", Symopis 2009. XXXVI Conference of operational research, area: management. Proceedings of Sana Belgrade.
- J. Milutinović, M. Popović, G. Vujičić, V. Malešević, "Influence of the Internet on the business environment", IX International Conference E-commerce 2009. Palić.
- Malešević V. "Situational analysis of the strategic aspect of tourism development in Deliblato Sands", XI International Symposium SymOrg, 2008. Management and Social Responsibility, Proceedings, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade.
- В. Malešević, "Strategy for the Promotion of the Tourist Area of Deliblato Sands", First Scientific Conference, "Industrial Management and Development", Proceedings of the Union Belgrade University, Faculty of Industrial Management, 2007.
Books and lecture notes
- Malešević V., Management, School of Information and Communication Technologies Belgrade 2018.
- Malešević V., Economics, School of Information and Communication Technologies Belgrade 2017.
- Malešević V, Collection of tests and tasks with accounting solutions for the third grade of economics school, Institute for textbooks and teaching aids, Belgrade 2008 (seventh edition).
- Malešević V, Kodžo V.,Collection of tests and tasks with accounting solutions for the fourth grade of the School of Economics, Institute for textbooks and teaching aids, Belgrade 2007 (fifth edition).