- Title: foreign language teacher
Currently, she is a student of Doctoral studies at the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade, Module Language.
Graduated from the Faculty of Philology, Department of English Language and Literature, University of Belgrade.
2006 – today – Department School of Information and Communication Technologies, Academy of Technical and Art Applied Studies Belgrade., i.e. ICT College Belgrade.
2003 – 2006 – Center for the Advancement of Education ‘F1’.
2002 – 2003 – Institute for Foreign Languages.
1996 – 1999 – School of Foreign Languages ‘Hello!’
Professional Development and Affiliations
- Completed a one-year course for scientific and technical translators at the Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Serbia.
Papers from international conferences:
- S. Kostic, A.Slavkovic, Linguistic Features of TV Commercials and Marketing Strategies for Addressing Consumers, 6th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2020, 21. May 2020.
- V.Malesevic, A.Slavkovic, S.Kostic, N.Slavkovic, G.Zajic, "The Impact of the Next Financial Crisis on Equities and Cryptocurrencies", International Conference on Business & Economics - ICBE 2019, pp 6-8, ISBN 978-93-5396-259-3, 28-29 December 2019, London, United Kingdom. (Nagrada za najbolji rad na Konferenciji).
- G.Zajic, N.Slavkovic, M.Bjelica, A.Slavkovic, S.Kostic, V.Malesevic, "Road Surface Degradation as a Main Decision-Making Problem in Autonomous Driving Process", International Conference on IT & Computer Science - ICITCS 2019, pp 45-49, ISBN 978-93-5396-259-3, 28-29 December 2019, London, United Kingdom. (Nagrada za najbolji rad na Konferenciji).
- Kostic S, A.Slavkovic, Slavkovic N, “Social Media Avatars as New Technological Identity in Distance Learning” The International Conference on Innovative Research in Education, London, United Kingdom, July 2019.